Welcome to the COCISD Parent's Page! Browse the following links for a variety of resources including the district calendar, lunch/meals information, immunizations, Parent Portal, travel forms, homework help, and more. If you would like to contact a school counselor, click the link to your child's campus from the district homepage.
Click on any of the following links for information, forms and more
TxConnect Parent Portal - Click this link to view your student's class schedules, grades, test scores, and more.
- This is the link for accessing menus and other resources related to child nutrition. The system asks for a school name. Use one of the following: Street Elem / CIS
, Lincoln Jr High
, Coldspring High School
Lunch Money Now
- Use this link to pay for your child's lunch, and to check account balances.
Student Handbook/Codes of Conduct/Parent Involvement Policy:
COCISD Student Handbooks & Policies
- Looking for answers to campus questions? What not to wear? Behavioral expectations and consequences? Click this link to find out!
COCISD Athletics Code of Conduct
- This is the link that goes directly to the COCISD Athletics Code of Conduct.
Student Alternate Travel Form
Alternate Travel Form - Does your student need to ride home from a school-sponsored event with someone other than the the school district? Click this link for the Alternative Travel Form. This form needs to be submitted at least 24 hours for the event.
Gifted & Talented Program
Gifted & Talented Program - Advanced Academic Services, Coldspring-Oakhurst Consolidated ISD’s program for gifted and talented students, is designed to meet the special needs of gifted students by the implementation of a differentiated curriculum that incorporates a process-oriented approach to education. Click the link for more information and forms to have your student evaluated for the program.
Immunization - This link will take you straight to the Texas Department of Health & Human Services website: Texas School & Child-Care Facility Immunization Requirements.
- Bullying and harassment are serious acts and will not be tolerated at Coldspring-Oakhurst CISD. This link will take you to the online form used to report alleged acts of bullying, harassment, or intimidation that occurred on school property, at a school-sponsored activity or event off school property, on a school bus, online, or on the way to and/or from school, in the current school year. If you wish to report an incident, please complete this form. You may also contact a Campus Assistant Principal for additional information or assistance at any time.
Volunteer at COCISD
Volunteers - If you are interested in becoming a campus or district volunteer, click this link to visit the Volunteer page. The link to the online application is at the bottom of the page.
Programs of Study available for high school students.
Common Sense Media
- award winning site that advocates for families.
online Math resource for students. They receive a username and password from their Math teacher.
Holt McDougal/ Houghton Mifflin Online- online resources for students in 7th-12th grade. Students receive a username and password from their teacher.
online resource for students for Technology Applications at JSE, CIS, and LJH. They receive a username and password from the Computer Lab Aide. Students should type COCISD in the District field when logging in.
Pearson SuccessNet- online resources for students to help in Reading and other subjects. Students receive a username and password from their teacher.
The Write Source-
online writing resources for students to help in Writing. Students receive a username and password from their teacher.