COCISD now offers a way for parents/guardians to report a student's absence or change of transportation for the day by email.
Parents/guardians who wish to use this service must have a valid email address documented at the campus. Changes in transportation must be received no later than 2 p.m. the day of the change.
Email addresses are submitted with parent/guardian contact information in the student packets at the beginning of the school year or at new student registration. If you are unsure if your current email address is documented, contact the campus attendance clerk.
To report a student's absence or transportation change for the day by email, include the following information:
- The student's first and last name (nicknames will not be accepted)
- Date(s) of the absence OR date of the transportation change
- If your are reporting an absence, include the reason for the absence
- Parent/guardian's first and last name
- Contact phone number in case there is are questions
Failure to include the above information will result in an invalid absence notification or transportation change.
Send the email to the campus attendance clerk at one of the following email addresses (we have included the phone numbers in case you need assistance):
James Street Elementary
Coldspring Intermediate School
Lincoln Junior High School
Coldspring-Oakhurst High School