Athletics Forms

  • 2019-20 Athletics Packet

    This is the complete packet to participate in sports for the 2019-20 school year. Complete and turn in to the athletics department or coach. A hard copy is available at the campus office or COCISD Administration office. For more information call 936-653-1123 or 936-653-1115.

    Comments (-1)
  • Alternate Travel

    In order to ensure the safety of students, anyone who would like to request that their child be allowed to use an alternate type of travel home from any extracurricular activity must complete the Alternate Travel Form and submit it to the campus principal’s secretary at least 24 hours in advance of the activity. The designated adult driver will be required to show proper photo ID and sign a form with the activity sponsor before the student will be released.