2020-21 Trojan Nation Spectator Guidelines
Due to UIL rules regarding spectators at school athletics events this year, the following guidelines must be followed for the 2020-21 school year.
We understand these requirements may be an inconvenience, but we must follow these guidelines for our students to be able to continue to participate in athletic events.
- Face coverings/masks must be worn to enter the event and at all times during the game, in accordance with Governor Abbott's Executive Order GA-29. If a spectator does not have on a face covering, they will be asked to put one on. If they do not comply, they will be refused entry to the event or asked to leave.
- Spectators must agree to comply with COVID-19 self-screening precautions posted at entrances to events.
- Elementary students must be accompanied by an adult and must have a ticket to enter.
- Social distancing guidelines should be maintained between people not of the same household.
- Spectators will not be allowed to leave and re-enter events.
- Students/groups not within the same household will not be allowed to congregate underneath, behind, or to the side of bleachers.
- All spectators will enter through main ticketing entrances.
- No spectators will be allowed inside fenced areas or on sidelines before, during, or after the event.
- Only participants in uniform and those directly involved in the competition will be allowed access to the track, playing surface, and press box.
- The bleachers have been marked off for social distancing purposes. Spectators should not sit in a marked-off area.
Due to limited seating availability because of UIL rules, the following guidelines apply to all VARSITY FOOTBALL games:
- Coupons will be given out at the COCISD administration office located at 14210 SH 150 in Coldspring, Tuesdays through Thursdays from 8 a.m. to 4 p.m and Fridays from 8 a.m. to noon.
- Coupon holders will be able to purchase guaranteed reserve tickets at the gate the night of the game, up until kick-off.
- There will also be a limited number of tickets available on a first-come, first-served basis for non-coupon holders before kick-off.
- After kick-off, all remaining tickets will be available on a first-come, first-served basis.
- Ticket prices for home games are $5 for adults and $3 for students. Away-game ticket prices will be posted as they become available.
- Golden Trojans passes and other passes will be accepted unless otherwise posted, but the pass must be accompanied by a coupon to guarantee ticket availability.
- COCISD employees may attend home games free with an employee ID badge, but it must be accompanied by a coupon to guarantee ticket availability.
Thank you for supporting our student athletes for the 2020-21 school year! For a complete list of UIL rules and guidelines, click HERE.
All home varsity football games will be streamed live this year! We will post the links as soon as they are available.
Questions? Email COCISD Athletics Director Ken Stanley at firstname.lastname@example.org.