Summer Strength & Conditioning (SAC)
Summer Strength and Conditioning 2020
June 8-11, June 15-18, June 22-25, June 29- July 2, July 6th, July 9th, July 13-16, July 22, July 23rd, July 27-30
Mon-Thu 8:00 a.m.-10:00 a.m.
- Grades 9-12 ONLY the first week. Grades 7-12 starts June 15th.
- Must bring your own water. We are not allowed to provide any.
- No access to locker rooms/showers.
- Hand sanitizer will be readily available.
- All surfaces in workout areas must be thoroughly disinfected throughout and at the end of each day.
- No laundry will be done by the school.
- No hanging out/loitering after workout. Recommend heading straight home and showering.
- Except for reasonable safety considerations, such as spotting, students and staff must maintain at least six feet of distance from all sides when not actively exercising. When actively exercising, students and coaches must maintain at least ten feet of distance from all sides when possible. Only one student will be handling weights per station, leaving everyone else only touching the bar.
- Indoor workout activities can be conducted up to a maximum of 25%.
- Workout stations must be spaced to allow for at least ten feet of distance between them in all directions. Some exercises may require more than ten feet of distance. (OPEN RACK B/N EACH GROUP)
- Any equipment must be thoroughly disinfected before and after each use. If a student uses a piece of equipment, that equipment must be thoroughly disinfected before another student uses it.