Pre-K and Kindergarten Pre-Registration for 2020-21
Pre-Registration for Pre-K & Kindergarten for the 2020-21 school year will begin on MONDAY, MAY 11. Starting on Monday, June 8, parents may pick up paper registration packets at James Street Elementary, and may drop off completed packets and/or supporting documentation at the campus Monday through Thursday from 8:30 a.m. to 4 p.m. through the summer.
Parents/guardians may choose to pre-register students online or by paper packet. To register online, follow the directions below for ONLINE REGISTRATION.
Please use ALL CAPITAL LETTERS when completing the online forms.
Online pre-registration begins on the Ascender Parent Portal page of the district website. Click HERE to begin, then follow these steps:
1. Create a new account if you are new to the District or Log in if you already have an account.
2. Verify your email address by logging into the email that will be sent and click "Validate Email".
3. Once you are logged in, click on "ENROLL NEW STUDENT" and follow prompts. Please complete each screen slowly before you save and move to the next screen. If it won't save, look for the red error message to correct data.
4. UPLOAD all required documents or you can drop them off at James Street Elementary Monday through Thursday from 8:30 a.m. to 4 p.m. through the summer.
See PUBLIC DOCUMENTS for District FYI Documents. There is a Required Form section during the registration process.
ENROLLMENT IS NOT COMPLETE UNTIL ALL DOCUMENTS ARE RECEIVED AND VERIFIED. ALL DOCUMENTS ARE SUBJECT TO AN AUDIT. IN JUNE YOU WILL RECEIVE A PHONE CALL FROM JSE IF DOCUMENTS AND/OR REGISTRATION IS INCOMPLETE.
Quick Tips for Parent Portal
- On your first visit to the Parent Portal, please take some time to familiarize yourself with the valuable information available on the Summary page.
- Be sure to explore the sections for Attendance, Grades, and Assignments.
- Don't forget to setup your Alerts! Alerts will notify you via e-mail whenever you child is marked absent for a class, or if they receive a grade on an assignment that is below a certain score.
Questions regarding registration/attendance? Please contact the campus at one of the numbers and emails listed below:
* Street Elementary - firstname.lastname@example.org, 936-653-1187
* Coldspring Intermediate - email@example.com, 936-653-1152
* Lincoln Junior High - firstname.lastname@example.org, 936-653-1166
* Coldspring-Oakhurst High School - email@example.com, 936-653-1140
Parent Portal Questions? Contact District Peims Coordinator Cindy Hogland at 936-653-1106 or firstname.lastname@example.org.