Be Your Own Hero - Be a STAAR Super Hero!
3/21/2017, 4:30 PM
- Trojan Stadium Track
Hey JSE and CIS students and families! Don't stress - be ready for the test! Get ready for the STAAR test in a way that decreases stress and builds confidence.
- Super Hero Photo Booth
- Don't Stress the Test Station - get a Super Hero Stress Ball and prep for the test
- Super Hero Drink Station
- Smarties Station - get a small candy treat
- Blow the Top off the STAAR station - get a bottle of Super Hero bubbles
- Score High Station - play a game - win a prize
- Super Hero Snack Station
- Don't Drop the Ball on STAAR station - The student with the highest number of kicks wins a $25 Walmart Card.
Everyone who walks a lap around the track can enter the name of a CIS teacher for the opportunity for the class to win an all-expense paid trip to Legends Sports in Spring!
Be Your Own Hero is a 100-Mile Challenge, walk-run adventure for 2016-17. It is a community wellness challenge designed to bring families, neighbors and students together to increase physical activity and have fun doing it!
Everyone is challenged to walk 100 miles between September 10, 2016 - May 23, 2016.
There are 3 ways to earn miles:
1. 20 miles a semester may be earned by logging independent walking time on a BYOH walking log.
2. Attend any or all of the 56 walking events, many of which are themed!
3. Students have opportunities to earn mileage during the school day with APPROVED activities.